Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Wolverine is still Kicking

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Wolverine is still Kicking

    Hi all its been awhile as some of you know I was seriously injured about
    18 months ago well IM GOING Back TO SCHOOL My days as an
    Electricion have ended. As per Doctor and so on. I am going to
    complete my Honours degree in math and science and will be
    teaching high school (heaven help us) anyway I wanted to say
    hi and get reaquainted. And look forward to chattin again
    on my new Voice activated computer supplied by my insurance
    company LIFE is a long twisty road, but as long as I can get
    the beer bottle to my mouth all is good!!!!

    Cheers WOLF!!!!

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Wolverine is still Kicking

    Cheers Warren!
    It's good to see you hereabouts. Thanks for filling us in on what's been going on in the Wolverine camp!
    Congrats on what is bound to be cool transition! I know you'll be a great teacher, bud!
    Don't be a stranger Canadude!

    Gus
    C'mon over to California Paradise...a friendly hangout for Runaways fans!
    [URL]http://dangerville.ning.com/[/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member janet schneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2008
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Wolverine is still Kicking

    Hey Warren good to see ya hear been wondering what happened to ya anyways good luck on school and hope to chat with ya soon

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Wolverine is still Kicking

    Warren,
    I've been wondering what you and your family have been up to. It stinks that you can't go back to being an electrician, but at least you're looking forward to the next phase with a good attitude... especially if you can get that beer bottle to your mouth! LOL be sure to let us know how it's going.

    Mike
    Not all who wander are lost

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Wolverine is still Kicking

    Hi Warren,

    It's good to hear from you again, I was just wondering how you were doing.

    Math and Science , eh... Ah yes, what every high schooler needs to know.
    The fine art of leveraging up 12oz.'ers..( I passed that with flying colors)

    Cheers Wolfie,
    Gregg

    Oh yeah, Give Chantal and baby wolverine a kiss for me!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Wolverine is still Kicking

    Gus thanks for the tip I know I havnt been around School you know but I should
    be the Canadian Wolverine again.

    Thnx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic